This Pear and Apple Fall Sangria is made white wine and crisp apples and pears. Combining the best flavors of autumn to create a fun cocktail that is perfect for fall entertaining or even Thanksgiving.
How do you make Pear and Apple Sangria?
This cocktail couldn’t be easier to make. Begin by coring and dicing the apples and pears into bite size pieces and putting them in the bottom of a pitcher. Be sure to leave a little of the peel on each piece to keep it from becoming too mushy in the liquid.
Next, add a sweet white wine, I used Moscato to o the pitcher along with the brandy, lemon juice, and lemon-lime soda. Stir everything together and then refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
How many people will this recipe serve?
This recipe should serve 3-5 people depending on how much you pour per glass of course.
Do you serve sangria over ice?
I recommend chilling the pitcher in the fridge before serving it to avoid watering down the flavor with melted ice. However, you can serve this sangria over ice if it’s a really hot day or you’re serving it immediately.
This fall sangria is best when it’s made with a sweet white wine. I used Moscato but you can use:
- White Port
- or a semi-dry Pinot Grigio if you prefer a slightly drier wine
We love this sangria and think it is the perfect late summer or early autumn cocktail. The flavors of the apples, pears and bright lemon are very complimentary to the wine bringing out the wine’s flavors.
Pear and Apple Sangria is perfect for sipping on the porch, serving along side a cheese board, or with your Thanksgiving turkey.
Looking for more Sangria recipes?
Pear and Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle Moscato
- 1 red apple cored and diced diced
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1 pear diced cored and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 can lemon lime soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Core and dice the apples and pears into bite size pieces and putting them in the bottom of the pitcher
- Pour in the wine, brandy, soda, lemon juice and sugar then stir until sugar is dissolved and everything is well combined
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours before serving
leave a little of the peel on each piece of apple and pear to keep it from becoming too mushy in the liquid.
it is recommended to chill this in the refrigerator before serving but it can be served over ice