These Three Ingredient Peanut Butter cookies are the perfect easy treat! Loaded with tons of yummy peanut flavor! With only three basic pantry staples you already have in your pantry you can whip these up anytime you are craving a quick delicious treat.
How to make Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:
(scroll to bottom of page for full recipe)
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Cookies Scoop
- Parchment Paper
- Cookies Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the egg. Beat the egg with a whisk or fork until it is entirely yellow.
- Add the peanut butter and granulated sugar.
- With a spoon stir the batter until fully combined.
- With a scoop transfer each ball onto the prepared cookie sheet. Leave 2 inches between the cookies
- With a fork use the tongs to make crisscross marks. You can dip the fork in water if the dough is sticking to the fork.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes depending on the size cookie you make.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to the cooling rack for 2 to 5 minutes and enjoy.
Can I use Natural Peanut Butter to make these cookies?
I DO NOT recommend Natural Peanut Butter or to make these cookies. Because of the different texture of natural peanut butters the cookies will not bake to a solid form.
Notes and Tips:
Use a room temperature egg. Eggs that are cold do not blend into the ingredients as well when mixed as eggs that are brought to room temperature.
Don’t overmix the batter. Stir the ingredients together until you no longer see streaks of flour. If you stir dough too much it will make a dry crumbly cookies. No one wants a likes a dry cookie!
Store the cookies in an air-tight container or ziplock bag in a cool location or the fridge. You can also freeze the cookies, which are great straight out of the freezer. The cookies will last 3-4 months in the freezer.
Happy Baking Y’all!