THIS SHOP HAS BEEN COMPENSATED BY COLLECTIVE BIAS, INC. AND ITS ADVERTISER.
ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE ALONE. #AD #TAILGREATNESS #COLLECTIVEBIAS
These Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sliders are the perfect food for enjoying at your next tailgate party. They are packed with meaty, cheesy, gooey goodness with a pop of heat that sends these over the top. This is the ultimate in football food.
If you’re looking for the best tailgating recipes you’ll find that meaty, cheesy and spicy always lead the way. These Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sliders fit that order perfectly. Made with chicken, bacon, cheese and jalapeños they are everything that tailgating food is supposed to be. Of course, the down side to enjoying all the food during your tailgate party can be heartburn. Nothing can can ruin your day as a fast as heartburn but you can prevent it with Nexium® 24HR.
We prepare for game day by taking just one pill a day in advance to help us prevent frequent heartburn. (Note: it can take 1-4 days for full effect) This allows us to enjoy the tailgate and all those meaty, saucy, cheesy, spicy foods that make football season great without worrying we’ll be miserable during the game.
Nexuim is #1 Choice of Doctors and Pharmacists* for their own frequent heartburn.” *Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI. Use as directed may take 1-4 days for full effect.
These Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sliders are a real crowd pleaser! Everyone will love them and you’re sure to score a touchdown with this recipe.
To make combine softened cream cheese with Colby Jack Cheese. Next add in diced jalapeños, chicken, bacon, garlic powder, and onion powder and combine until creamy.
Spread the chicken mixture on the bottom half of slider buns or large dinner rolls and line them inside the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Then top with additional Colby Jack cheese.
Add the tops to the sliders and brush with melted butter. Place in a 400º oven for 15 minutes or until the tops are toasty brown and the cheese is gooey and melted.
*Use as directed. May take 1-4 days for full effect.
Thank you so much for reading! Are you following New South Charm on Facebook? I’d love to hear from you; drop by and say hello!
Happy Cooking Y’all!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 5 slices on bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 11/2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 slider buns or large dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese and one cup of Colby Jack Cheese. Add jalapenos, chicken, bacon, garlic powder and onion powder comibine until mixture is creamy.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom half of slider buns or large dinner rolls and line them inside the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Brush tops of bread with melted butter then place in a 400º for 15 minutes or until the tops are toasty brown and the cheesy is melty.