Need a dinner or appetizer for a party in a hurry? Then these Roast Beef Sliders with Dijon Sauce are what you’re looking for!
You know there are days when cooking dinner is the last thing I want to do. Now don’t get me wrong I LOVE to cook. If’s in my favorite thing in the whole world (no, really I LOVE it) but there are days when I just don’t want to make dinner. For days like these I like to keep a handy-dandy super, easy recipe in my back pocket.
Y’all these Roast Beef Sliders with Dijon Sauce are currently my favorite easy dinner. These sliders are a real crowd pleaser and even better they are ready in just twenty minutes. You read that right twenty minutes is all you need to make these.
Not only is the sauce delicious it comes together in a snap. To make simply combine Dijon mustard, mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in bowl and stir until smooth.
Then just brush the sauce on bottom buns and stack the roast beef and cheese on top. Then pop them in the oven for five minutes. Then spread more sauce on the bun tops. Then stack them on brush some melted butter not he top and pop them back in the oven for five more minutes. That’s it, it couldn’t be easier if you tried.
Thank you so much for reading! Are you following New South Charm on Facebook? I’d love to hear from you; drop by and say hello!
Happy Cooking Y’all!
- 1 pound of roast beef, sliced thin
- 5-8 slices Provolone cheese, cut in half
- 10 slider buns or dinner rolls
- ¼ mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375º
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce until smooth
- Lay out the bottom of buns or rolls on a rimmed baking sheet
- Brush a little bit of the sauce on the buns
- Next, layer on the roast beef and one piece of the cheese
- Place sliders in oven for five minutes to melt cheese
- While the cheese is in the oven melting brush the tops of the buns liberally with sauce
- Remove tray from oven and then place on tops
- Brush melted butter over the top and then place in oven for an additional five minutes